Change or cancel an order
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it.If you’d like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 0141 339 0120 between 9am and 5.30pm, 5 days a week, or email us at email@example.com (to arrange returns only). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, for example, made-to-measure items. Please see below for more details.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 01413390120.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Track your order
To check your order status, just sign in or register at the top of the page, then View orders.
- Order received means your order hasn’t been processed yet
- Order processing means your order could be at any point between the warehouse receiving it and despatching your goods
- Despatched means your order has left our warehouse. You’ll receive an email confirming despatch. Depending on our chosen carrier, you may receive a separate email from us that will detail how to track your order when it has left the warehouse. In the case of products such as furniture where there is a long lead time, “Despatched” means that you’ve been charged for your order, and you’ll be notified of delivery separately
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled either by you or us
If you find that your order has only been partially delivered, this may be because other items are being despatched from a different location. However, if your order is obviously incomplete, over-delivered or damaged, or if you wish to change or cancel your order, please email our Customer Service team on email@example.com or telephone 0141 339 0120 between 9am and 5pm, 5 days a week.
Your purchase historyTo find out more information on your past orders, please sign into your account.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn’t arrived, or arrives incomplete, first of all please view your order online . If your order has been despatched but hasn’t arrived within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team on 0141 339 0120 between 9am and 5.30pm, 5days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you’ve more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven’t received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us as before.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, follow our Returns procedure or call us on 0141 339 0120.
If you need your item/s to be collected because it’s large or heavy or you have any other queries, call us on 0141 339 0120 and we can arrange free collection. This particularly applies if your product has been delivered by a 2-person crew.Please allow 10 days from the collection or posting date for us to credit your account. We will refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
See below for full details of our returns and refunds policy.
- Returns directly to our Glasgow office / shop.
- Simply take a print-out of your order confirmation or the delivery note and the product you wish to return or exchange to our offices/shop and advise that you wish to return it.
- Please make sure you also take in the payment card you originally used to buy the product. Your refund can then be done straight away
- As PayPal is an online payment system, we can only exchange but not refund if you return items you’ve bought online with PayPal to one of our shops; please return via another method suggested below for refund
- Returns via Royal Mail or courier
- Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note
- Enclose the delivery note with the product, ticking the reason for return, and package up securely; please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels
- obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office
All transactions are carried out in UK Pounds Sterling. You can view a currency calculator here
Natasha Marshall Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland, registration no. SC278208. Our registered office is The Printworks, 10 Otago Street, Glasgow, G12 8JH. We can be contacted by telephone on 0141 339 0120 or by email at email@example.com
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product to us, following the instructions above, and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms & conditions
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we’d like this to be within 90 days of purchase
- If you return your item to our shop and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase, provided we can trace details or your original purchase on our records.
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
- We’ll refund any delivery charges you’ve paid if you return an entire order (UK orders only)
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you
- made to order products such as furniture or made to measure items
Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. We’re unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We’ll make this clear when you place your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Buying made-to-measure curtains and blinds
For made to order curtains and blinds, we provide comprehensive guidelines on measuring up, so we do recommend you use these before committing to your order as we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies arising as a result of your measurements.